Monday, September 18, 2006

Day One - Learning Communities

Our first visit is to one of the first communities of learning that I ever enjoyed. Both Knowplace and I have offices there, though I don't use mine as much as I once did (I guess I must dwell there only in certain parts of the year). But I still love the place. It is built on one of the "Cadillacs" of web-sharing platforms - Elluminate.

The community is called Learning Times. LearningTimes.org is an open community for education and training professionals. Members have free access to a wide range of opportunities to interact and network with peers from across the globe. Member activities include live webcasts and interviews with industry leaders, online debates and discussions, live coverage of industry conferences, and international working groups.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]